Tyler Zanon (Youth Fountain)
1. How did you decide to become a band?
It originally started as just a solo act for myself, once collaborating with Cody on our first song ‘Grinding Teeth’
things just fell into place and saw a lot of potential in what we had going - pretty much think that was just the deciding point
we would continue on as a serious project as a duo.
2. How long have you been a band?
I started the project in early 2013 and then Cody and I started collaborating on material
in Early spring 2017.
3. What do you like most about recording music?
Best thing for me is having the most bare-bone, striped down version of a song on an acoustic guitar, then hearing and imagining the composition in my head as I write - Seeing and listening to it all come to life by adding every instrumental on the track/producing & engineering which ever tune is just very special to me.
4. What do you like most about performing, or if you haven’t performed yet, what are you excited about?
I think hearing fans and random strangers sing lyrics of ours is the craziest feeling for myself. It’s incredibly overwhelming to know our lyrics hit home enough to others that they can relate to what we write and listen to the songs enough to sing along with us. Thank you for that.
5. Has anyone recognized you?
ahah, there has been a few moment and times, yes!
6. What’s your favorite song you’ve written so far?
Cody and I really like the song ‘Complacent’ we wrote together.
A close runner up’s for me is ‘Blooms’ though.
7. If you could go anywhere on tour, where would it be and why?
We would love to tour Japan. The food, the atmosphere, the culture, the fans of our type of music… Literally everything about playing music over there would be absolutely so amazing
Leave a Reply.